Sunday, June 26, 2011

Inspirations.

Today my good friends and I attended IMATS (International makeup artist trade show) and it was awesome, all those years I've missed! I loved seeing all the makeup artists and people walking around, and so many venders! The highlight of the day was Kandee Johnson, we waited in line for about 2 hours just to see her (sounds kind of ridiculous) she is very inspiring and it's amazing to see how many girls look up to her. She was telling us her story and how she got started in the makeup industry and how she started in beauty school and hated doing hair, she mentioned in beauty school she would have like a million makeup applications and nothing for hair, it made me laugh to myself because that's exactly how I was. She also mentioned about bullying and people are going to say mean things, to just ignore them and move on, I can't stress enough how much it irritates me when people are so judgemental and rude, and how easily feelings can be hurt. My point is, people are going to be what they are, and theirs no point in trying to change someone or fight back, just walk away and laugh, just know that you are beautiful and amazing for who you are and those rude people are just haters or jealous. <3

Going to this makeup show and listening to Kandee speak about makeup and how she got started gave me hope again, this business makes me feel like a lost puppy. I have so much creativity and makeup ideas and I can't wait to share them with the world and get back out there, I know it's not going to happen over night but if I work hard I know it will pay off.

Thanks for following my blog!

xoxo
 Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment