Monday, April 18, 2011

I have everything to "brag" about

        Ive met my husband about 4 years ago, in 2007, my daughter was only 7 or 8 months, shortly after that he moved in with me and my mom, everyone told us it was way to soon and that we wouldn't last, and all that fun stuff. Since the day we met we were inseparable. Febuary of 2009 on valentines day he proposed to me (totally unexpected) I seriously reminisced about that day over and over, it was so perfect. At the time I was carrying our son Julian Cash, which was due in september. September 23rd we welcomed him to this messed up world and hes the cutest little thing. Jason and I decided to rush our wedding and get married June of 2010, we couldn't wait to be husband and wife and didn't see the point of spending thousands of dollars on a wedding, we had a cute little ceremony at a courthouse and had a great dinner with friends and family at a restaurant. Ive never understood why if you love someone, why spend all that money on an event only you will remember, and is all that stress and money really worth it? If you love someone why not make it "you" and intimate? Our wedding day was the best wedding day and I still get butterflies thinking about it. Our honey moon was a road trip to San Diego, we've both never really been, we had a really nice dinner and visited all these nice places. I've married the love of my life, have two beautiful kids, amazing grandma and mother&father in law. Some pretty awesome brothers and sister in law, and great selected friends! We've sacrificed so much for our family, from selling our nice things, 4 of us living in a garage to save money, paying off all our dept, and we are now looking to buy a house. I'm SO excited for all these new changes in our very near future, not to mention the new cupcake on the way. Yes, its kind of nerve racking and yes we wish we can hide in a hole sometimes but this is what life is, beautiful struggles. You need to start small to go big :]

BIG thanks to everyone that believed in us and still does
And to everyone that doubted us, you're lame

xoxo
Aly

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this one...the best love survives through the rockiest roads! It's amazing all that you and Jason have gone through and still smile with love! It's through the struggles that we see the true love come out...

    ReplyDelete